As I mentioned in one of my blog posts (here) I have decided to write a memoir styled book about my fertility journey – From my diagnosis, the emotional turmoil that’s been experienced so far, IVF, to anything else in between. This is going to be a long work in progress as I want to include our IVF journey but we’re still in the process of saving money for this so it’s going to be a while haha!
Anyway I decided I’d like to enlist the help of those who also have fertility issues by including their thoughts, feelings, and advice too. I’ve written a couple of questions that I would really appreciate if you could answer, and please feel free to add anything else that you think may be helpful. I will not be taking your words as my own, you will be fully credited underneath your quote.
Thank you so much.
- How long have you had your diagnosis? What was it?
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to someones who’s just received their own diagnosis?
- What are some of the things that have helped you cope?
- How do you think you’ve changed or grown since your diagnosis?
- How has it effected your relationship with your partner? – Are you still together? How have you come through it?
- If you could go back to just after you received your diagnosis and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?